Sunday, March 3, 2013

Babies in Bonnets and Freezing while Sledding

 A lady in my home ward, Margaret Kuhn, crocheted this sweater, bonnet, and booties for Adaleigh. :) Isn't she cute. I think bonnets need to come back.
 
 The woman who crocheted these for her was like an extra grandma to me. She was also the teachers aide in my 1st grade class. :) I had Zach take a picture so we could send it to her and show her just how cute Addie is. And how grown up and OLD I am. ;)

One no-so-warm winter day we met up with the Jubbers and went sledding! They had a fun time sledding and being pulled behind the Razor...or whatever it was called. Then, they got REALLY cold.

Me and my snow baby. Heather and I have babies 1 month apart. We missed out on the big cold adventure and wondered where our husbands and children had gone!

Turns out they drove to this cool tunnel. On the way home the kids were just freezing cold, pushed to their limit and right when they saw me they just started crying! So sad!

Nothing a little hot chocolate, a warm house, some friends, a show, and an impromptu pizza party can't fix!
 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh man, seeing these pics (although cute) makes me NOT miss that weather at all! Yuck! But it does make me miss you! You hot Mamma you! And Addie is so adorbs! (p.s. ever since you made that comment about the code you type in to show your comment on blogs, I've noticed they are especially the hardest on YOURS! Haha! You cursed your own blog by saying that. The internet KNOWS! Ha!).