Sunday, December 8, 2013

18 month-old Adaleigh!

We did it! We made it to nursery age!! :) Addie girl is sure growing up. I swear I just had her...and she is already 18 months?! Are all of my babies going to keep growing up this fast! She is so much fun to have around the house. Everyone loves Addie. She is talking so much and can communicate pretty well with us. And she sure knows how to get herself heard even around our noisy house! She is such a fun baby and one of my favorite times of the day is putting her to bed, not because she is going to bed, but because of our routine of songs and chatting. She loves the song "I love to see the temple" and can sing the whole song! It is adorable. Whenever I try and record it she just keeps saying "No...no, no, no." with a cheeky smile. She also LOVES E-I-E-I-O and likes to sing it in a squeaky voice. Old MacDonald always has a cow. :) She also tells me when to hum and when to sing and then pretends to snore. :) Weird, but it's so fun! 
Too cute! :) I love her in this little coat.
(It's even cuter when you find out it was $10 brand new last spring! Glad she grew into it so nicely.)

Cheesy girl. She frequently does this smile with the squinty eyes. 

And she is OBSESSED with shoes. Boots, shoes, any size, style, color...she is all over it.

I love squeezing those delicious thighs and tickling that belly.
Her obsession with shoes...these are Kara's huge Rapunzel dolls shoes! They fit her! Ha ha! She walks around in them all the time. It is so funny.

Here is her other favorite thing to do...Little Einstein's Old MacDonald's Farm. Love's it. She calls it "E-I-E-I-O." She usually does this while I work out both our videos are about 25 minutes so it's perfect! :)
 
 
She also loves carrying this baby around. One day I caught her reading to her baby. She kept readjusting her on her lap until she was just right and then reading to her, only later scoot her up more on her lap again. :) It was pretty cute. I snuck out my camera. And, I love those duckie jammies. I got them for Zach when he was little. They are getting a hole in the foot. :( Addie LOVES these pjs. "Quack, quack!"

Caught ya! 
Here is her other obsession...DVD's...mostly trying to find "E-I-E-I-O" or "We Are" --Ice Age 4. I have since moved them to a higher shelf until we find a better storage solution. And I guess this day she figured out how to get her diaper off...oh dear. Butt cute! ;)

We love her. The End. ;) 
 

1 comment:

Alysha Sladek said...

hahah BUTT cute hahah
It's hard to believe these little ones are almost 2! I swear, the more kids you have the faster the little ones grow up.