We had to give them an early birthday present...There isn't much to do here in Cardston, but there IS an ice skating rink and there are several free family skate times!!! So fun! SO we opened a month early bday present (that I've had since after last Christmas!) and went sk8ting! (writing it like that brings me back to middle school and Stussy letters...)
If you are going to teach your kids to skate, don't start with these things. They only lengthen the process!! We've gone 4 times now and they were finally able to not use them and just do tiny steps around the ice. Better.
Me with my walker...first time on the ice since I broke my elbow skating 4.5 years ago...with 2 month old twins and a 23 month old. Not cool. I don't mind pushing Addie in the stroller one bit. :)
Zach did skating in his kindergarten last year. He can scoot around pretty fast now!
Entranced by the Zamboni.
Watching the Zamboni
All my sk8ters.
And he was just a handsome stud, who can REALLY skate and still really impresses me, so I had to get a picture of him. :)
2 comments:
Oh feel for kate for being the slow unwrapper! as a twin you usually know the gift is similar so it was always a race. I think eventually we put our backs to eachother. oh the problems of being a twin ;) of course theirs lots of good things :)
how did you survive w/your elbow?? i'm getting nervous for my twins coming
Post a Comment