Toddlers do awesome, funny, disgusting, sweet things. Here are a few of those...
Let's start out with the disgustingly funny one...Addie found and settled into the cat bed and worse...the cat blanket lining it...at Justin's house. Not sure if or when that bed was ever cleaned last, but there was sure a nest of cat hair cuddling her. EEWWWW! I had to take a picture though to send to all of the Low kids because I knew they could truly appreciate it. :) A cat lady in the making!
This little stinker got into the pantry and helped herself to an applesauce. And who needs a spoon? She found a tiny doll shovel to eat it with!
But how can you get mad at this sweet face? :)
And I never do this...but I snuck in to take a peek at my baby girl who is growing up way too fast. I couldn't help but take some pictures to remember.
Squishy, chubby cheeks.
Bum in the air.
Crossed feet and cute pudgy toes.
Sleep good, my baby. Mwahh. Mommy loves you to pieces.
She tried this bed first, but just couldn't make it work. ;)
Oh yeah, and Zach turned 7! Well, we were going to be in Utah on his birthday, so we got together for a little birthday treat. Papa and Bama and Cammie and Robbie gave him the same birthday card. :) And Bama gave Zach the coolest gift...the ENTIRE series of "The Magic Schoolbus"! Who wouldn't love that! The kids, including Addie, are obsessed with it and watched for it every morning before school for weeks. Zach is always saying "this is interesting!" :) Good one Cynthia!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment