Sunday, May 25, 2014

It's a...!!!!

20 weeks with Baby #5!!!
What is it?!
 

I had this vision of this baby's gender reveal months in advance. It was going to be epic. Just like Steve Spangler...because while colored cakes or balloons coming out of boxes is cute and fun, nothing is more fun and gets the point across like an exploding volcano. :) I knew the kids would love it! So maybe I should have tried it out once before I did the reveal for the kids, but there was NO TIME! We went in for the ultrasound that day and got home around 7:30. The volcano wasn't painted yet (yes I paper mached a volcano for this and it was so easy actually! And fun! Zach wouldn't help me because it was too messy though.) and I thought maybe we'd have to postpone, but how anticlimactic is that?! The kids knew we knew and wanted to know too!! So I painted it, it almost dried, and then we set it off!
If you just want to see the results it happens at about 1:20. :)
  
And here are the ultrasound pictures!
Justin was there with me during the ultrasound, convinced it was another girl. The tech asked it we were wanting to find out and Justin said, "I am sure it's another girl." The tech replied, "I think you are wrong!!" and then proceeded to show us the evidence!! Justin's face lit up, "Really?!!" It was exciting. Girls are fun and I love having them, but I am excited to give another boy to Justin. ;)
What a strong back.

This one is actually cute if you can see what it is. The blob in the middle is a look of his face...nose, nostrils, and cute big puckered lips, and chin.

Creepy face on alien shot they always have to give you. :)

Cute profile, nose is looking LARGE! Cute little hand up by his face.

Another profile shot. Clapping or eating something!

Heart Rate 140 bpm.

Long skinny frog leg on left. Looks like he's got his mama's calves though. ;) And his other foot and bent leg on the right.

Took a while to find them both, but he does have hands.

And his daddy's biceps. :) 
 
We are all really excited to meet this little guy, currently called Baby Sven. No, I hope it doesn't stick, but for now... Zach wanted a girl, but right when he found out it was a boy he said "I'm going to teach him all the sports you taught me, Dad!" What a good big brother. :)  I love finding out, but I found one thing wrong with it this time...I WANT TO SEE HIM NOW!!!!! Halfway there I guess! And I CAN'T wish away summer! Got to enjoy sunshine while I've got it!

4 comments:

Kamry Low said...

Oh this makes me want another baby. I'm glad you find out so I can experience the fun of finding out half out ;) I am also excited to meet this boy. Love the bicep photo. Cute!

Alysha Sladek said...

I'm sooooo excited for you!!! I'm glad Zach will have a little brother. Can't wait to meet him!!

Cambria said...

Super cute! I'm excited for you guys!

emily said...

How exciting! Lots of boys lately for you Low's. :) I love that you did something so cute as an exploding volcano for your kids to find out. That is awesome.