Cody and Jessica came to visit from Spokane for Everett's blessing! They brought Baby Evan to meet Everett! These boys were supposed to be 3 weeks apart but Evan came 3 1/2 weeks early so these dudes are 7 weeks apart! I was so jealous when she had him early! I was done in July too! :) Anyway, I had an idea thinking if we made the room look more like her own room Addie would like to sleep in her "Bigirlbed" as she calls it. So I found a cute comforter to match her nursery decorations and moved it all into her "new" room. I think it helped! She loves her bed! Still took MONTHS for her to not scream and cry and go crazy and nap and bed time, but we are all good now! That's a big bed for a lucky little big girl. :)
I had to include this one because Addie is slightly obsessed with "My Canada" as she calls it. That includes her Canadian flag (in her hand in this pic) or her Crippen Family reunion t shirt we had from this summers reunion with the maple leaf on it. She LOVES Canada!
I'm Addie and I approve this bed.
The two Evs finally meet!
Evan, meet Everett! Cute little dudes!
I stole this picture at church just before he was blessed. He wore the outfit Mer Mer sewed for Zach when he was blessed. My sweet little blue stitched sailor boy.
Everett Jack Low received a beautiful blessing. Blessed with physical strength, to be anxiously engaged in service, a closeness to the Spirit to make good choices, and to be a good example and an instrument for good as he is faithful.
But he wouldn't know it because he cried through the whole thing. :) Fitting. He became a fussy baby starting about 3 weeks old! We haven't ever had a fussy baby that I remember! Not like this kind anyway and let me say that the fussy baby should NOT come 5th in a family! Not easy! He never wanted to be put down, always spit up, just sad! And it breaks my heart and is frustrating all at the same time. I'm usually the only one that could calm him down. A lot of physical and emotional work. Oh yeah and he is horrible at napping. Newborns are supposed to sleep a lot? Not this one! Boo! I do have to say at about the 3.5 month mark he turned into an angel and is the cutest, happiest mama's boy there is! Still doesn't sleep awesome, but I blame that on traveling and sickness...and how much fun I am! :) I wouldn't want to leave me either.
Our after church family shot.
5 kids?! That is a lot! And they are all mine. :) And Justin's.
Being a mom is a lot harder than I thought it would be, but it is always what I have dreamed of being. I am so lucky I get to play house every day. :) With REAL dolls! My 7 year old self would be giddy! Just need to keep that perspective. It is a huge blessing to be at home. NOT easy in the least bit, but I wouldn't have it any other way. I love all of those cute faces. And they call me Mom.
I love this one.
And I can't believe this is the only picture I got of Jessica and Cody that weekend! We had a blast with them! Thanks so much for coming up guys and playing with our babies. And going to the driving range on that windy, windy day! It was really nice to have someone from my side of the family at the blessing. Happy you live in Spokane! And sad you won't live there forever!
The men in the circle...My brother Cody, Papa, Justin, Crying Everett, and Great Grandpa French.
Sleeping babies are the sweetest. Had to capture the rare moment. And I must say it is so fun to use the blanket I crocheted for him now! He is in it! :)
Whelp, sorry boys. The fun has to end. Cody and Jess had to go home. :(
Go Ducks.
One last boxing match. Evan gives Everett the elbow...
Then Everett pops him a good one in the back of his head.
I wish I knew the secret Evan was telling Everett in this shot. Wise words I am sure.
1 comment:
Everett is such a cutie!! Sorry to hear he is a sucky sleeper.... Uggg.. I've been blessed with 2 of them. Ive pawned ty off on Brock overnight so I only have to deal with court. If your other babies sleep well, you could try co-sleeping..... It's the only way I've gotten any sleep in the past like 5 years. I think I used to call you constantly complaining about Tyson when he was brand new. He only needs a buddy now to make sure he doesn't get up to play in the middle of the night. Other wise, he sleeps pretty good. It does get better..... But he does still have a permanent sleeping buddy, so I guess it depends on your opinion. Either way, keep it up!! Not sleeping is brutal!!
Post a Comment