I have these decorative blocks that I spell out little seasonal messages on. Zach spelled this one the night before school started. HA HA! I think it is for sure time for him to go back to school! Reminds me of how Adam Sandler would say it.
First day of school wouldn't be the same without sponge curlers and braids!
What darlings I have.
Addie wanted in on the fun too. She even left her curlers in all night!
Grade 3!! My favorite year. Zach has Mrs. Hall this year.
And 2 Grade 1 girls...with Zach's old teacher Mrs. Remington.
They are pretty cute. Especially when they will be nice to each other and pose for me. The three amigos.
Curly Sue!
She's pretty cute too. I am glad you aren't going away to school yet Addie girl!
Saying goodbye to the bus.
I was motivated and thought I'd teach her some letters or something. It was fun, but she didn't catch on to much yet. Zach learned all his letters before he turned 2?! Difference of 1st child and 4th!
2 comments:
My kids were the same way, christopher knew his letters when he was 2, but makayla doesn't know all of hers & she's almost 4...idk if the twins know any (2yr). Definitely different with the oldest.
hahah I was just thinking about the difference between 1st and last child... I haven't even attempted to teach James anything haha OOPS!!
Post a Comment