My friend/visiting teaching companion/girls gymnastic teacher invited the kids over to ride her horse! They were in HEAVEN! They've vowed to marry ranchers. I love living in a rural town.
Waiting their turn!
This is my handsome Zach's whistling face. He loves to whistle and is good at it. Sure sticks that bottom lip out!
Oh he's so snuggly and handsome!
Addie's BFF Andie was there with her too. They were so adorable and giggley!
This little guy is a guaranteed rancher someday! He LOVED it!!! Was laughing and bouncing the whole time.
This is us trying to pry him off. He was just holding on and whining when we were pulling him off. It was so funny!
Too cute.
Get this girl a cat.
Learning about just how much work these horses are!
I love this picture! He loved the horses so much.
1 comment:
this looks like so much fun!! horses are probably one of my favorite animals. sadly i'm deathly allergic so that takes the fun out for me. I'll just have to continue looking instead of having fun like that!
Post a Comment