Sunday, May 8, 2016

September



I don't usually take pictures in church, but this guy was just too cute today! Little old man! These were just a few hand me downs I thought "Hey! Those would be adorable together!"


Here he is propped against the rock wall being cute. Still not walking but getting close! Take your time! Although you are super heavy! Look at those big blues.


The only good part about having the kids occasionally take over your phone. Good one Kara.


Everett LOVES this car! (What we gave to Zach on his 1st birthday!) Anyway, he pushes himself backwards all around the house until he gets trapped and I have to save him. :) Fun game.

Sunday Sunglasses/Son Selfie 'cause we cool like that. I copied his pose. HA! This makes me feel like he is growing up way too fast! What a cool kid though.


And I have a tiny dancer! Addie started dance this year and she loves it!



They are supposed to wear a bun to class every week. Tiniest bun around! It is hard with her cute bob haircut, but I can't give that up! If it's the bob or dance, it's going to be the bob! ;)


And this cute little stinker is getting into everything! He was so proud of his ripped toilet paper.



It's just so fun mom!



One Sunday Justin was at a meeting or on call or something but it was a BEAUTIFUL fall day so I drove the kids out to Beazer because I've never been that far! It was gorgeous!

This is what I see everyday and I love it. I really do love rural life! Until it's annoyingly inconvenient. But the views cannot be beat.

So pretty and quaint. We decided to go throw rocks in the creek.

And I just had to take this picture because I love the girls in their new school shoes.  Just makes me happy to see twinners in twin shoes but sporting their own style. Kate LOVES blue. Kara LOVES pink! I am happy they can be them.

That's my crew. They got along well! I LOVE it when that happens!

Trying to climb the sandy cliffs.
Everett tried to crawl all over these rocks and to the water. I finally got him to just sit and throw the rocks. He's got quite the arm. Loves to throw ANYTHING.



They were even helping each other and holding hands!!



I got pretty excited about the lunar eclipse and we took the kids to the park to watch it. It took too long so we finally went home and then through the night I'd get up to check on it. Pretty cool!






Beautiful moon after it was all done!



Justin's med student invited us all out to his uncles farm in Magrath for a festival dinner. The kids saw the pic roasting and had to run and get an apple for its mouth!


This picture cracks me up because he's got his sucker in one hand and his beloved toothbrush in the other. HA! Parent win.
See what I mean? I live in  beautiful countryside!


These pictures made me laugh so hard!!! This is what Everett will look like bald at age 85. HA! Well, lets be honest, he will never have those dark eyebrows, but that nose?! :)



And my new project!!! A door on my closet finally! I have been researching how to make a barn door and building up the courage to do so. This summer I even bought the hardware from Home Depot in Kalispell only to find a week later than Home Hardware RIGHT HERE IN CARDSTON had a kit that included the door and hardware and was $100 off! Sweet! So I whitewashed it and hung it and voila! IN LOVE! I have a door on my closet! Next...paint!



No comments: