General Conference Sunday!! Lucky me, my girls got me ready that day.
So pretty, thanks girls. :)
Got some projects done finally! I am so happy to have a door on my closet...and even more happy its a cute barn door. Yay Home Hardware right here in Cardston for having a kit to do it all!
And a magnetic command center! Not sure if this makes the space look more or less cluttered, but my fridge and counter are less cluttered!
Cuties! Man, blogging a year after the fact makes me see just how much my kiddos grow up!
Just so squishy!
Brother moment at basketball! Zach was helping him get a drink.
Alberta has some amazing clouds and amazing sunsets!
Yes, Everett? :) You can have anything you want. Love that soother.
Flower bed clean out! That's a lot of foilage!
We love Chatbooks!

I coached Grade 9 girls volleyball and they won 1st in their zone!!! They played their hearts out. I have a long way to come in coaching, it's a whole new world, but I am excited to be a part of it. Only wish I could call my coach and ask him a few things. Miss you Robe!
I coached Grade 9 girls volleyball and they won 1st in their zone!!! They played their hearts out. I have a long way to come in coaching, it's a whole new world, but I am excited to be a part of it. Only wish I could call my coach and ask him a few things. Miss you Robe!
Sometimes school crafts are just on point. :) Love it!
Andie and Addie at the library dress up day.
That's the way to eat an Oreo Andie.
Everett dresses up too. :) "I love my mummy."
Justin and I even got to have a dress up day! Halloween party with friends!
Turned out pretty realistic! We Can Do It!!
Kinda a creepy angle, but it's Halloween! It's fitting right? :)
Zach The Rubiks Cube
Kate"The Artist"
Kara and Addie "The Dolphin Trainer and Dolphin"
And Everett "The Fox" ... of course!
Gotta love 'em!
Papa and Bama got in the spirit too! Bama just after her hip surgery.
Happy Hal-LOW-een!
No comments:
Post a Comment