Saturday, January 7, 2017

February Fun!

This picture will be even better 10 years from now. :) Neighbors playing gymnastic tap dancing.
Celebrating Bama coming home from the hospital from her appendectomy! What a rough few months! Hip replacement and now an appendectomy!
He didn't sit there for long, but while he did my heart was melting!
See! Always on the table. Then he says "Ga Ga" over and over until we get him down.
Early morning cuddles and animal sound app!
It was in the teens in February!! We will take it!!

"Uncle Kyle" surprised us at Christmas with tickets to the Hurricanes hockey game. We surprised him in February before he left Cardston for good with a date night to that very hockey game with us!!! Bet he never expected that! Kids had a blast.


Valentines Day! Kate showed some love to her brother with breakfast in bed!
I LOVE THAT I HAVE A PICTURE OF THEM HUGGING AND LOVING FOR REAL!
I rarely wear lipstick so when I wore bright red lipstick on my Valentines day date Everett was wondering what that yucky stuff was and was trying to pry it off my lips! Just kept pulling and pulling. It was funny!
Me with my Valentines.
He messed it all up. :)
Cute little bakers.
And it wouldn't be Valentines Day without me giving Justin a massive heart sugar cookie!
He is such a good Grandpa.

Dance party!! So blurry but congo lines of 5 kids under 10 move FAST!

I love this picture of Kara walking out onto frozen Cameron Lake. We meant to go cross country skiing...and once we got there discovered we forgot the poles. Whoops. Ha! So we made them walk in instead! There was A LOT of complaining and bribing, but we made it.
Love this picture!

We took this to show how they've cleared all the trees for the new parking lot...also shows how walking this far almost killed Kara. "Can I get in the sled please?!"
They all got in for a while! Good thing they have a strong Daddy! What a lovely load.

Next Zach had a go at pulling!

Justin is YM President in our ward and they had a winter camp. Funny thing was all the snow melted and it was pretty warm, but they still went through with it! I had to post this great Canadian picture of Justin and Josh. :)
And this gorgeous shot of Chief Mountain taken from their campsite! Gorgeous land out there!

Girls raided our closets and came up with these outfits. Nice.
I love that he loves to look at these. Only 16 months old! This is what keeps him still for the longest! He is a go go go kind of kid, so the fact that he sits at all is incredible.
What girls nights at the lodge look like!!! LOVE IT!

Man that was a fun month! Even though it was winter!

1 comment:

Alysha Sladek said...

"warm" winter camps are the best. Jimmy and Austin have one coming up and they are both dreading it hahahaha. I love all your pics. Makes me want to be better at taking them for my family :)