Zachary has proudly graduated to using the big tub! He loves to play with his Rubber Ducky and sponge and little submarine! He also scoots around in the water and really looks like a frog.
Glad to see the snow hasn't gotten the best of you up there. He is growing up so fast. He is sure cute. Other then the weather are you adapting ok to a new place? How is medical school going? Any different then the BYU stuff? I think I am worried JJ's next couple of years will be a bit more difficult, which it should. I just hope that doesn't meen I will only see him to eat. Well yes the blue house is very cute and I love the new pictures.
Awww! The big boy bath video is so fun. I can't wait until Kate can get out of her little tub. She loves bathtime so much now, I can't imagine how much fun she'll have when she had four times the tub and water to play in!
3 comments:
Glad to see the snow hasn't gotten the best of you up there. He is growing up so fast. He is sure cute. Other then the weather are you adapting ok to a new place? How is medical school going? Any different then the BYU stuff? I think I am worried JJ's next couple of years will be a bit more difficult, which it should. I just hope that doesn't meen I will only see him to eat. Well yes the blue house is very cute and I love the new pictures.
Awww! The big boy bath video is so fun. I can't wait until Kate can get out of her little tub. She loves bathtime so much now, I can't imagine how much fun she'll have when she had four times the tub and water to play in!
Sup Dawg,
He does look like a little frog. He's so cute!!! Sorry it snowed there, but it's really pretty. Have fun being a mom, I'll call you soon!
Peace out!!
Tifani
Post a Comment