
This week Zach and I were further immersed in Canadian culture as we experience our first weiner roast! This is a popular thing to do at the beginning of nice weather, and apparently the end. We were saying goodbye to summer and fall I guess. Teenagers go and do it a lot too. Justin said he had many weiner roasts down in Cardston, usually on his friends farm. Anyway, here Justin used his amazing Chief Scout (Canadian equivalent to Eagle Scout) skills to stoke a roaring fire using only paper, kindling, and ONE match! What a mountain man! At least he can keep me warm this winter!

Here we are, roasting weiners with Aunt Shirley and Uncle Will!

Mary was the expert weiner dresser? Bun dresser? Whatever, she was the ketchup, mustard, relish lady!

Lays Ketchup Chips. Can't get those in the states! They are actually really good, but they leave a lot of red dusty flavor stuff on your fingers. They are the Nacho Cheese Doritos of Lays for sure.

I have now been initiated as a Canadian. My first weiner roast was a smashing success! Thanks to the Burtenshaws!
1 comment:
Have I told you how amazing you look!! Girl you are hot, especially eating a hot dawg. Congrats on your Canadian status eh.
Post a Comment