Friday, October 19, 2007

The Mighty Goose

We must be in Canada, eh? Where else do you find a field of frolicking (canadian) geese? Justin actually ran through them with Zach. It was awesome to see them all scatter and fly into the lake. What an animal harrasser!
Here is a portrait of Gunther the Goose. I just thought this was funny. I don't know why!
Zach didn't seem to impressed with the geese. The feeling was mutual once they discovered we had no food.
Our Canadian Initiation Day was complete when we saw this beaver in the middle of the lake...we later discovered it was a muskrat...darn.
So picturesque!Thanks for the day Burtenshaws! It was great!



2 comments:

Cathi said...

I say again Amiee, what an incredible opportunity you have living in Canada. The scenery in your photos is always so beautiful and you get to experience the four seasons!

Dustin Family said...

Man!! It's so pretty! How fun!!