
Here was our beatiful tree. I loved it because we put it up on a table making it harder for Zach to reach!

Here is us at Magic Mountain. Justin had never been on these Big Kid rides before. He's been to Disneyland and all, but this isn't Disneyland! I am just happy he didn't throw up on me and I didn't wet my pants! Wow! They were a lot more intense than I remember, but we had a blast. We went with friends from Edmonton that were down visiting. We did baby swap. Both Zach's loved watching the rollercoasters ZOOOOM by. I am pretty sure they were the only babies there all day.

Zachary the Red-nosed baby!

Okay, so he's not a newborn anymore. Maybe I will have a Christmas baby someday.

After opening his stocking. Give me more!

Justin carving roast. What a cute Santa!

Zach got to be baby Jesus in the cousin Navity program. He was great! Just relaxing there with his cookie! I am sure one of the wisemen brought teething biscuits!
That night we loaded up a decorated trailer and went caroling through a nearby neighborhood. It was great!
Here are Grammy and Papa with all 18 grandkids! There is one on the way too. (No, I am not pregnant, my sister-in-law is with their 7th child!)
And here is Mom and Dad with ALL of their posterity. This is as fancy of a family picture we can get with all of these kids! I love it.
1 comment:
What a wonderful Christmas you had. Your parents are so blessed to have so many grandchildren. Todd better get busy if we are to have more than Brian's three!!
Post a Comment