Friday, January 11, 2008

A Dozen Twiins? We'll See!

This is a weird post I know, I knew that when I took this picture! Something crazy happened though. We only cracked 5 eggs! I think we may have a dozen eggs of twins! It was so weird after the first one, then we saw the second and were amazed. By the third we expected it to be twins, and by the fifth it was just plain spooky! We will report on the other seven eggs. We assume we just got a great deal!

6 comments:

Launi said...

that is kind of freakish...but kind of cool too. :)

Jenny said...

that's pretty hilarious

Cathi said...

That's an oddie.
Isn't it suppose to be good luck? Do you have chickens or are they from the store?

Angie, Roy, etc. said...

What a bargain! I want to come to your house and have a two egg omelet!

mj said...

once i cracked open an egg and dumped it into the bowl...and it wasn't yellow...it was red. sometimes i still get scared when i crack eggs and usually do it in a separate bowl rather than into batter or something...

maryirene said...

ditto to maren's comment. i am always suspicious noq too. thanks for sharing - that is so crazy, but what a good story to tell, and you have proof! i guess that is possible when you think about it. wow. by the way i love your family picture of you on the beautiful california beaches!!