Friday, January 25, 2008

Zach's Chompers at Work



Yep, Zach has two top teeth and is working on two more at this moment. They seem to work very well as our little piglet scarfs down anything he can get his hands on. I think he really likes having his teeth!

Here is a straight on view. I just couldn't decide which to post so I though, well, just post 'em both!

3 comments:

Lant Family said...

What a cutie. He is so smiley and cute. I just want to kiss him!!! What a great little appetite he has huh?

Dustin Family said...

Holy cow Melia!!! Do you feed that kid?? :) That is hilarious! I love all his little teeth! Does it make you feel like your baby is getting big?? He's pretty incredible! By the way, what was that he was eating... we'll try it on Madeline in a couple months to see if we get the same results! :) LOVE YA!!!!!!!!

Jason and Joy said...

Man he is CUTE! Jocelyn is one lucky girl!!