Woo hoo, this is fun!

Once we got up to Cameron Lake, Karen's ancient boot broke, (she lost her sole...tee hee!). Luckily there were some real live Canadian Rangers there to save us. They taped her boot back together with electrical tape. On the way back her other boot broke! Too bad there weren't any rangers then!

Here are the snow bunnies eating lunch after we arrived at Cameron Lake.

This is Justin's Dad walking on water...okay, snow over the ice of Cameron Lake. It was beautiful!

Justin and I water skiing on Cameron Lake in the winter...aka cross country skiing.

Here is Justin posing with a hot pink marshmellow. You don't see one of those everyday!

The Gang...Karen, Dad Low, Amelia, and Justin

Justin's attempt to make a snowman head out on the lake. It wasn't snowman snow I guess.

Here is our snowman in the middle of the lake. We gave up and left.
A beautiful tree lined alley.
2 comments:
Aimee, again I say, what an incredible opportunity you have living in such beautiful surroundings. You are having so much fun experiencing new things. I am so happy for you.
You look beautiful and graceful gliding through Narnia...
Post a Comment