Sunday, March 9, 2008

Our Zachy Door and the Spinning Video


Here is Zach exploring the house. I am looking through the basement door at him through the cat door that the previous owners made from the basement to the main floor. It it pretty cute on the other side of the door. They surrounded it with brown crown moulding to make it fancy!

7 comments:

Cathi said...

My word! Does he get dizzy?!?

Alisa F. said...

I got dizzy just watching him! Woah...

Dustin Family said...

Holy cow! Your kid is crazy!! I felt so bad for him when he couldn't quite squeeze through the little Zach door... and I seriously almost barfed when I saw him spinning like that. That is absolutely hilarious! :) I just love you Amelia Leigh Low!!! Your movie was AWESOME! How did you do the text in the middle! It was awesome!

Jason and Joy said...

I LOVE watching the videos of Zach, they always make me laugh!

The Asper's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Asper's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alysha Sladek said...

how fun that you've got a blog!! woohooo... just added it to the girls' blog!