
Well, I almost did it! I wasn't going to make a theme dinner like I planned to. I just didn't feel like it and then thought I ran out of time. We all wore green, isn't that enough? (Zach had a green stripe on his shirt, I promise!) But then when Justin came home I could see the disappointment on his face, so I whipped out the dye and made Swedish meatballs, my Grandma Jo's recipe complete with green mushroom soup sauce, green boiled potates, and green peas. Our milk was even green! Now that I look bck on it, I am glad I didn't miss that opportunity!
1 comment:
I've said it once, but I'll say it over again... you are my inspiration and the ULTIMATE woman!! How can you literally be so cool!! Zach is the luckiest kid in the whole world... who gets to eat that stuff on St. Patrick's day!!??
Post a Comment