
Zach loves his new car. We are glad that he does since it will be the only car we ever buy him! :)

Zach missed his afternoon nap and was extremely tired. He tried his best to humor us in eating some cake.


"You want me to do what?"

"Okay, this one's for you, Mom."

"Oh, this isn't so bad!"

"I could get into this!"


"Oh, I've gotta get something to wash this down..."

"Is this messy enough?"

"You think this is funny? Why don't you come join me?!"

"I'm so tired, and I am done."

"Really, Mom, I'm done."

So, he didn't get as messy as we wanted or as I thought he would, but it was still fun. For us that is! Thanks for being a trooper Zach and making our dreams come true! We love you!

I just like this picture of Justin trying to get Zach to look up. Zach loves his daddy. Justin is so good with him and I feel so blessed to have them in my life. I never cried on Zach's birthday, but I really did just feel so grateful for him and for what he does in our lives. Being a mom really is the best job in the world.
2 comments:
happy birthday zach! looks like a fun party and a yummy cake!
Fun B-Day!! He is gonna LOVE that car! I love your 12 months pics too!
Post a Comment