Peek-a-boo! Jolene got this shot from the other end...my end. Real nice Jolene! It is now on her blog for all to see!
Zach and his cousin Samara. This didn't last long. They both like their personal space a little too much!
Jolene and I just chillin in our shades. :) I just love friends! For those who don't know, Jolene and I have been friends since I was 1 yr old! Now our kids are playing together! Fun. It was so warm. I should have packed more shorts!
Zach helping Dad and Jason find the perfect fire spot for our tin foil dinners.
This is Jocelynn, Zach's little lady.
Zach stealing some cuddles from Jocelynn. Give her a few years and she won't be so resistant!
To finish off the day we went and visited my friend from nursing school, Jana the night before she went into the MTC. She is now off to Georgia!
1 comment:
That is cool..Jana was in my freshman ward. I didn't know her well but we were on the same hall and I borrowed a dress from her for a preference dance. :)
Post a Comment