Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Aubree Nicole Crippen has Arrived!

My oldest brother Chris finally has his little princess. This baby is literally a dream baby. Early on in their marriage Sherelda had a dream about her little girl. She had dark hair and they would name her Aubree. 12 years and 6 boys later...she had Aubree! We are SOOOO happy for you guys!
Here are Chris and Sherelda with their little sweet pea. I am sure she will be in A LOT of pink!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Congrats on the new niece. And don't be too surprised, Callie is only 6 months. phew.

Alicia said...

That is a lot of boys. Wow. Congrats!

Ashley DeMille said...

Congrats on being pregnant!!!!! I was so good to check your blog to see when you would announce again and then life got crazy and I finally just found out!!! HOw fun I am so excited for Zach to be a big brother! As a matter of fact I just told Carson that I would get ready for bed after I checked your blog because I wanted to see if you were pregnant!!! How fun!