Thursday, July 17, 2008

How Does Our Garden Grow? Continued...

Zucchini/Squash (1), Cucumbers (1), Potatoes(2), Peas(2)

Carrots (3), Beans (2), Corn (2)

10 comments:

Alysha Sladek said...

holy smokes! is that in your backyard?? i'd love to have a garden, but i'm afraid i'd kill everything... not much of a green thumb ;)

Ashley and Paul Giddings said...

Okay...you have a garden!!!??? How much more perfect can you get!!??? You are darling...and absolutely amazing!

Jolene said...

I think I am jealous of your garden. It looks so inviting...and perfect! I will show the picture to Daniel because he can't wait to have a garden some day. I think it will inspire him...ha ha.

Porters said...

wow that is impressive. I can't wait to have a garden!

Kirstin said...

Awesome garden....I hope I will someday be ambitious enough to have one....but as for now, I am content at eating others home grown stuff and going to the grocery store! Amelia...I also just have to let you know that I love reading your blog. You can write in a way that when others read it, it is like I am right there talking to you! You should write a book or something....

Higginson's said...

WOW, WOW, WOW!!! I can't believe your family. It is so sweet. It was great hearing from you. You seem very happy and very busy. Congratulations on your pregnancy. I hope you are feeling well. Well keep in touch and I am excited to have your blog address. Love ya, Kim

Vanessa said...

Hello, it's Vanessa Ferguson. I am so excited to fall upon your blog! My blog is fergulicious.blogspot.com . I love your garden!!

Ashley Dawn said...

Wow, that's awesome. I wish I had that much room to grow things. I never thought I'd ever be able to grow a garden, but we're trying it out this year too. Yours looks simply amazing!!

Cole & Amandalynn Blair said...

It is fun to look at pictures from people of the original crippen clan. If I remember correctly, today is Amelia's birthday. If my memory is correct, here is a big happy birthday shout-out from Charleston, West Virginia. Everything looks great out your way. I guess cody went to the MTC this past week? Say hello to the fam.
Cole Blair

Cathi said...

Happy Happy Birthday Aimee!!!