A beautiful view of the lake...and Justin and Zach. Sorry guys, I caught you off guard!
Justin and Zach swimming around in Zach's awesome floaty.

Zach and his Grandpa with their matching hats.

The rise...

...and fall of Justin! :)

Karen, Joanie, and Amelia on a wimpy tube ride...just how I like them. Luckily I am pregnant this year, so I have a legitimate excuse!

Justin and I sporting our wicked farmer's tans while canoing to Turtle Bay. We didn't see any turtles there, but we saw some on the way home.

Zach's first wake skating experience.

Zach's first tube ride!

Woo hoo!

Amelia and Zach going for another boat ride.

Joanie found a turtle by the dock.

I caught him in the act! Ha ha! Gotcha kid. One of Zach's new favorite past times.


1 comment:
It looks like you guys had a lot of fun in Montana! I sure miss Montana.
Post a Comment