Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Happy Birthday to ME!!!!


Here I am on my 24th birthday! :) Justin made me eggs and toast before he had to leave early in the morning. A real breakfast in bed...what a man. Then he came home from work with this AWESOME present! I now own my own nice volleyball. Hooray! The rest of the day we prepared to leave home again and go to Cardston to continue the fun at Echo Lake. So, basically, it is birthweek. I love spreading the celebration.


Here is one beautiful view on our way to Echo. This is right after Logan's Pass in Glacier National Park. A must see.

Awww...

Ooooh...

I opened my present on Friday, ate Birthday dinner on Sunday, and blew out the candles on Monday, all 24. This was a delicious ice cream cake we made. French vanilla cake layered with strawberry ice cream and bananas all frozen together. Mmmmm...I think there are still leftovers in the freezers. Yes.

6 comments:

Alysha Sladek said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! that cake sounds delicious!! and that's awesome you got to enjoy the festivities for more than a day... that's so fun!

Jenny said...

Happy Birthday! And girl, you look great. You don't even look pregnant. :)

Jason and Joy said...

Happy late Birthday! I looks like you guys had fun!

Oler Family said...

Happy Birthday Amelia! What a nice husband you have! Have a great "birthweek!"

Jackie said...

Hey Aimee! I'm glad you had a nice birthday. I have enjoyed reading your blog. It's like I'm getting to know you all over again as a wife and mother. Jolene finally helped me set up my own family blog. Now I just need to get Katie to do it.

Julie said...

We're so glad you were born! Hope the lake was fun.