A LOOK INTO THE HIGHS OF THE LOWS!
look like training is going well!:)
That is so cute. Chad does pushups with the girls on his back. He claims it's better than using weights.
awwww. Well he'll have good pipes by the end of the year.....haha. I enjoyed all your pictures of Echo Lake and Cardston. I miss Echo so much. It's been WAY too long....sniff. Glad you're back safe and sound.
how you catch those spectacular moments on video is my question...
Post a Comment
4 comments:
look like training is going well!:)
That is so cute. Chad does pushups with the girls on his back. He claims it's better than using weights.
awwww. Well he'll have good pipes by the end of the year.....haha. I enjoyed all your pictures of Echo Lake and Cardston. I miss Echo so much. It's been WAY too long....sniff. Glad you're back safe and sound.
how you catch those spectacular moments on video is my question...
Post a Comment