Sunday, August 3, 2008

The Fruits of Our Labor...Actually, the Vegetables!


We've named Zach our Quality Control Inspector for the produce this season.

This one passed!

Justin and I got in our pjs, watched a movie, and shelled over 21 cups of peas!

So hap-pea! :)
(I know, pretty punny, eh?)

The proud sheller. We also got 12 quart size ziplock bags of beans and 5 zucchini! It has been really fun to enjoy the vegetables of our labor!

4 comments:

Alysha Sladek said...

wow, that's a lot of peas!!
looks like echo lake was fun. can't wait to see more pictures!

Dustin Family said...

Holly cow Amelia!! You guys are crazy!! I love you and miss you!!! Did you have a good birthday??!!

Nate and Jacque Holt said...

I'm amazed by that committment, that takes a lot of work...but oh how fun. I wonder how cold that lake was...

Julie said...

You're an inspiration to us! We're thinking of doing a garden next year...we'll see.