
This was a picture that was taken at Echo Lake by my sis-in-law I saw and HAD to put up. Whose kid is this anyway.

And this is a practice Zach developed that we DO NOT allow, because we don't want to let him think it is okay to take off the vent tops just in case things start disappearing. BUT I had to get a picture, so I had him do it last night. He takes the vent cover off, sticks his legs in, and just sits there, ususally with both hand on his knees, just kickin' it. It is SO funny and hard not to laugh when he does it. Weird! Wonder where he gets it from...
3 comments:
What a funny kid! I love that he just sits there! I love the bath picture. He is really cute!
He's so funny! (And cute!) You guys made such beautiful boy, I'm excited to see the girls!
Oh Melia Buhdelia!! I miss you! I wish I could practice some leopold's and let you know where your babies are... just kidding. That's my way of saying I wish I could see your face! Your kid is so incredibly cute. Are we still planning a wedding? :)
Post a Comment