hi Amy...I hope it is o.k. that I am peeking in on your blog...I found it from the link on Carrie's non-blog!!! I am so happy for you guys up NORTH!!! Hey, Ryan has a ton of family in Cardston and CALGARY....we'll have the CALGARY Rice, Armsworthy, Beatty and Steed fam's keep an eye out for Elder Crippen if he ever lands in their wards! Much love to you and your family!!! Boy, do those Wildomar days seem long ago... :( Enjoy fall while it lasts! Amy, Ryan, Austin, Ellie and baby #3 deMik
You are such a good mom!! I'm still inspired by you! Zach is such a happy little kid! :) I still can't believe you're having twinners. Any name ideas?? :) Love ya and miss ya!!
I love your belly shots. You are seriously gorgeous pregnant. I love the post of Zach being pooped and falling asleep too. I miss you and hope your pregnancy is going great!
I love it! I also love the victory dance...I wish we could actually hear him...it looked like he was making some fun noises as well. I keep looking forward to seeing you "soon", but sometimes December feels like a long ways away. Thanks for helping us stay in the loop. Yours is my favorite blog!
8 comments:
hi Amy...I hope it is o.k. that I am peeking in on your blog...I found it from the link on Carrie's non-blog!!! I am so happy for you guys up NORTH!!! Hey, Ryan has a ton of family in Cardston and CALGARY....we'll have the CALGARY Rice, Armsworthy, Beatty and Steed fam's keep an eye out for Elder Crippen if he ever lands in their wards! Much love to you and your family!!! Boy, do those Wildomar days seem long ago... :(
Enjoy fall while it lasts!
Amy, Ryan, Austin, Ellie and baby #3 deMik
That is really cute! I love how he never stops smiling!
He sure is enjoying himself, and Reagan sure enjoyed watching him.
You are such a good mom!! I'm still inspired by you! Zach is such a happy little kid! :) I still can't believe you're having twinners. Any name ideas?? :) Love ya and miss ya!!
He's SO stinking cute. I love his little victory dance when he catches each time. He has so much energy. I love it. I'm so excited to have a boy.
I love your belly shots. You are seriously gorgeous pregnant. I love the post of Zach being pooped and falling asleep too. I miss you and hope your pregnancy is going great!
I love it! I also love the victory dance...I wish we could actually hear him...it looked like he was making some fun noises as well. I keep looking forward to seeing you "soon", but sometimes December feels like a long ways away. Thanks for helping us stay in the loop. Yours is my favorite blog!
Post a Comment