Sunday, October 5, 2008

Park and Ride


We had a fun Friday activity planned to go up to the river valley and walk through the fall leaves before they all leave!! We should have gone down the river more, it was more lush down there, but we still had a great time.


We found a fun park at the Kinsmen Center. Here are some pics of Zach, and us, playin' around.

I love how happy Zach is, and how folded Justin is. :)
These slides were fun, but went REALLY fast! Zach loved it and so did the girls and I!
Zach getting on this weird horse thing. It did nothing but sit there. He was off that pretty fast.
Zach hitching a ride on our fall stroll.


Zach and I going down the quaint leaf strewn path.

Us on the bridge going across the river. It really was prettier up the river, basically on the other side of the bridge. I wanted to go over there for pictures, but Zach was MORE than done and that was just way too much effort. You can actually see me tickling him for just ONE more smile. And yes, I chopped my hair off. I kind of regret it. It is easy, I didn't even do it this day, but I am not too fond of the bangs. They get pinned up...a lot.

6 comments:

Jenny said...

I think your hair looks cute...but my bangs get pinned back a lot too. It's just too much of a bother.

Alicia said...

That park is awesome! And your hair is super cute. Good thing it grows! You don't have to regret cutting it forever :) (in the meantime, it really is darling!)

Julie said...

I love it too! The walk looks so pretty. Our mutual fate is fast approaching (cold and indoors :) Love you all!

Ashley Dawn said...

Those are great pictures. I love how folded Justin is in that picture too, it's hilarious. What we all do for our kids, eh? Looks like such a fun day. I love how smiley Zach is. He's such a sweet little boy. I'm going to miss him in Sunday School (although I'm sure you'll get over it).

Alysha Sladek said...

so fun! that slide looks FAST! OK, so we need to take some maternity/family photos for you!!!! when's good for you?

Dustin Family said...

You look so cute! I love your tummy and your face and your hair! Isn't fall amazing! Tell your hubby hello for us and give Zach a smooch from his Auntie Fannie! I love ya!!