Zach has been extra cute recently discovering things and it has been really fun, and quite interesting, (and sometimes scary) being his mom. Just yesterday, he brought his little ride on toy to the top of his slide, sat down on the toy, and rode it down the slide! He definitely crashed at the end, head over heels, but then laughed and wanted to try again. He is crazy! It is just funny to watch his mind work. Here is another thing I love...I love when he drinks his milk from his cereal bowl in the morning and then puts it down with an emphatic..."AH! Mmmmmm..."
Yesterday he also wanted to where my boots. He got one on, but I had to help him with the other. He looked SO funny to me! I also love when he does the Chicken Dance out of no where!

5 comments:
He sure is a cutie pie. Don't you love it when kids do these random crazy things?
Such a boy. Glad to hear he is already getting great use out of that steal of a deal slide. I totally forgot about the chicken dance! I am teaching that to Reese tomorrow. Cute cute.
Zach is so darling!!
I was at physical therapy the other day and discovered during small talk that you and my Toddy are friends with my therapist. Her name is Linda Evans. Would it be okay to give her your blog address? I know she'd like to see photos of your and your family.
Hugs!
Zach looks so funny in those boots! He looked like he didn't have any legs! He is such a cute boy!
Oh my gosh - I started laughing so hard when he tipped over backwards! That was TOO funny!
You look great by the way - are you sure there are two in there? You seem to tiny!
Post a Comment