I know I already posted something today, but this was TOO CUTE to pass up. I got an important phone call I was waiting for, so I went upstairs and left Zach to watch cartoons so I could hear okay. When I was done with the call, I came downstairs and saw salt spilled all over the table. Zach had gotten up there and dumped salt out of the salt shaker. I said "Uh-oh" to which Zach ran over to the table and pointed there saying "Oh no!" and "Uh-oh, Meh (mess)" too. He then ran right over to the fridge and motioned for me that he wanted something. I thought he wanted a Popsicle or something, so I lifted him up to show me what he wanted. What he was really going for was a tissue from on top of the fridge to clean the salt up! I gave him a tissue and he ran back to the table and started cleaning up. It was so cute. I love this boy!
2 comments:
awwww, I love it when they show you that they DO notice all that you do. What a sweetheart.
I'm glad Zach wants to clean. He will have one very happy future wife. :) By the way, about tagging you, I didn't want to be tagged either. Do you think I know what the rules are?
Post a Comment