We finally found it...a way to get us all around! We have been looking at minivans a lot lately, especially down in the states because they are cheaper; however, since the Canadian dollar has dropped so much we had to scale back our taste. We decided that instead of an Odyssey or a Grand Caravan, we will be cruising along in this baby. It is a hundredth of the price! Too bad it isn't 4WD.

The Joovy Big Caboose Stand-On Triple Stroller! It is huge, but pretty smooth for toting 3 around in. It even has attachments to put 2 car seats on and Zach can sit or stand on the back. Zach loves it and we got it for a great price. I think they were clearing it out up here in Canada because it isn't even on the website anymore. Anyway, next step...find a van to tote it around in!
5 comments:
it's beautiful!! Gotta love it when things start to fall into place. It looks like it will have plenty of storage and stuff too. Way to go!
Can you believe you're going to have TWO babies?! Twice the fun! We're so excited for you guys. Little Zach is going to have such a blast hanging out with all those women all day!
When we had our third child we bought a Toyota Sienna and I love it. At first I felt old driving around a mommy missle, soccer mom transporter! I hope you find the perfect van for your family and for that monster stroller. I'm glad it works for Zach too!
YOu are going to get buu-uff. I am so jealous of your $15 dollar slide deal on your previous post, btw. I need to find one of those too! Hope all is well:)
Good job finding a stroller...It looks like alot of fun!
Post a Comment