Sunday, October 26, 2008

By Popular Demand...

Sorry if anyone is getting sick of seeing belly shots, but A) it is one of the only things changing around here and I have to blog something and B) I have family and friends far far away who request these too. :) Here I am at 29 weeks! AH! I can't believe it! They really could be here in 6-8 weeks...whoa. Life is still good, I am feeling relatively well. Sore hips, sleeping, and heartburn stink, but what can you do? I have about 5 lbs and 30 inches of babies in me now, or so the internet says. I can definitely tell that I have 2 GIRLS inside of me because my emotions have been crazy sometimes. Wow. I am glad I can blame it on pregnancy. Poor Justin. All this estrogen coming his way. The babies move ALL the time and put on a show (I love it!). I am a belly dancer now, that is for sure.

9 comments:

Amber said...

Love the belly pictures! I've been wanting to post one - but I'm waiting until I actually look pregnant and not just overweight :)

Lant Family said...

You look great! Yeah It is crazy to think they could be here in 6-8 weeks. Time is sure going by fast. Justin better be ready for some emotions with 2 girls. My Dad has 6 daughters and I think sometimes he was just thinking what is wrong with all of you? Sometimes when we were teenagers we were out of control.

Anonymous said...

Wow. Ok Amelia, for two babies and 29 weeks you look fantastic!! I still think about your twin egg post all the time when I think about you being pregnant with twins. So funny!

Samantha said...

Aimee you look so beautiful!!!

Matthew and Hailey said...

I like the belly pictures(keep them coming)! You and the girls look great! It is hard to believe that you could have them so soon, but I am sure that it is kind of exciting. I can't wait to actually see my little girl, not just feel her moving.

Cathi said...

Aimee,
When Mindi was pregnant with Kennedy it was hysterical. She was an absolute air head and normally she is NOT!!!
We knew she was having a girl but if we didn't, I think we still would have.
You look adorable!

Ashley Dawn said...

As always, you look beautiful....and I totally hear you about the emotions. With Jaymeson I was so much less emotional than with my girls. I am a total basket case when pregnant with girls. Then again, I've only had one at a time. Thank heaven....I can't imagine it being worse.

Amy said...

You look fantastic! It's hard to believe there are two babies in there...and that they'll be here so soon! You'll have to tell me what some essentials are for newborns--I am clueless outside of clothing. :) What names are you thinking about? Oh, and keep the belly pics coming. I love them!

Jackie said...

Aimee, I just have to say how awesome you look. I never looked that good and you have two in there. I gained 60 with Cleo. I have always been an emotional pregnant woman but I have girls so that could be why. I'm gonna call you EPW2! Ya! That's right, I read the comment about HSM3 on Jolene's blog!