Sunday, October 19, 2008

Oh, how I love a deal!

It is getting cold here. Cold and breezy enough to not be able to go outside for walks and to play at the park. Now for a toddler who just spent almost every day of the summer outside, this stinks! Now when we drive past the playground, he sees it, points to it, and says "Ide. Wee!" He loves the slide. So I started looking for a slide for him indoor. I found one from a grandma trying to get rid of it here in town for only $15! I thought it was only the slide which would be better space-wise, but Zach loves climbing up and through the holes. Hopefully this will help us through the winter. Hey, for $15, how could I go wrong?

4 comments:

Ashley Dawn said...

No kidding. We have a climber (courtesy of my mother-in-law) and it makes all the difference in the world. Way to go with the deals. If you hear of any more like that, let me know. I know of a lot of people looking for a slide...

Lant Family said...

Those things are a blast! We just got lucy a slide and she loves it. But those climbing things are awesome. and who can beat $15!!

The Heavenor's said...

What a steal of a deal! Zach is growing so fast I can't believe it. Kamry always tells me funny stories about him that crack me up! I can't wait to see you twins! And I love the learning to speak canadian with me on the side of your blog, very cute!

Matthew and Hailey said...

What a sweet deal! I love getting a good price for things, especially when they are in great condition.