Sunday, May 3, 2009

Life Lessons


It was one of those days, those"I have three children 2 and under,when is Justin going to be home" days. Zach was everywhere getting into everything and I was tired. I'm sure it was cold and snowy too. : ) Anyway, Zach had pushed his chair over to the fridge and was relocating my cute "families are forever" magnets to the floor and then ran off playing with them. I didn't know playing would entail pulling the magnets off of the back of them and tearing the paper letters off.
Fun. Not.
Frustrated, I gathered the survivors and discovered the perfect message sent to me at the perfect time:

I did. :)

3 comments:

Ashley Dawn said...

It's amazing how those messages come.....that's great!!

Angie, Roy, etc. said...

Good job Aimers! You came up with the most sentimental one because you know you also could have spelled out limes, miles, or slime!

Katie said...

That's so Angie!