Monday, May 25, 2009

Mother's Day!!!

Happy Mother's Day!!
Long time no blog! :) I had a great Mother's Day. We have church at 9 AM, so I had a "breakfast in bed" I guess...a bowl of cereal while I sat on the bed and fed the girls! After church Justin made a great dinner. What a man! Mother's day is one of the best holidays in my book. A day where I am grateful for my mother and grateful I am a mother, but it always makes me realize just how much I could and need to improve. It is all a process I guess.
Just have to say thanks to my mother for having me, and her mother for having her, and her mother for having her... Being a mom is the hardest and most demanding job I have ever done so far, but is so great at the same time. I have also learned SO MUCH about myself while I try to be a good mom. And I thought I was done with school. I sure have a long way to go. There are some crazy times, but...
I LOVE MY KIDS!
Happy? Mother's Day!?


I love being a mom to...
Zachary Scott

Kate Noelle
Kara Joy


3 comments:

Ashley Dawn said...

You are SUCH a good mom....and a gorgeous mom too! You have such cute kids... sigh. What a cute little family you got!

Ashley DeMille said...

You look like your just so happy. No stress at all! I love the little flowers in the girls hair! I still need to get my webcam so we can make those together!

Brandy said...

cute pics!