Sunday, May 3, 2009

Sunday Walk in the Park!!!! We're OUTSIDE!!!!

It was +20 C (68 F) again! So we went for a nice Sunday walk. The girls LOVED being outside. Kate was squealing and smiling, she was so excited!
My new favorite picture. Zach showing you his rock...

...and putting the rock where it goes...naturally!

My two lovely ladies enjoying the sunset on the bench together.
Too cute not to post! Kara looks like she was cracking up!

2 comments:

The Heavenor's said...

We went on a walk too Sunday, wow it was nice to finally have a warm day! Its nice when you don't have to bundle them up for walks!
Your girls are too darn cute, I can't believe how quickly they are growing up! I love there little face expressions.

Ashley Dawn said...

I love that Kate is almost double the size of Kara. She looks more like my size of a baby. haha. Don't you love the weather. Canada does have some good things, right??