AUNTIE JULIE CAME TO TOWN!!!!
Julie was coming to Alberta for a friends wedding and came to Edmonton to hang out with us for a bit! It was so fun to see her (and the new Budding Brinkerhoff!!!) and celebrate Canadian Thanksgiving with her. We are thankful for Julie, and all the rest of our family and friends. ;)
The morning after she came. I picked her up in the early AM and then I am sure the kids woke her up just a few hours later! Sorry Julie! They were just so excited to see you!
Zach with his Thanksgiving spread. Yes, I did the turkey all by myself! This is my 3rd one I think. It is SO WEIRD to me "the mom" in charge of the meal. So strange. I missed my mom's stuffing. I was too lazy to do it, but it is SO GOOD. We had garden mashed potatoes, garden carrots, and garden beans. Happy Harvest!
It wouldn't be a proper holiday without card games! Zach is even in on it now. He LOVES to play Memory. This is a Nemo memory game I found at our beloved Target when we were in the states (Oh, how I miss you, store of red and white). Anyway, he is SO GOOD at it. He has a great memory. I was told that when I was very young, I was extremely good at this game and could often beat adults (probably because they weren't paying attention.) I really wish my 3 year old self could come over and play memory with Zach. I bet I'd win. HA! :)Kara loved exploring Arnold's wheelchair. :)
Cute cute pic of Auntie Jules and the girls.
This one is even better. She was laughing uncontrollably at Justin and I trying to get Kate and Kara to look and smile. It worked for Julie...too good!We love you and miss you Julie! Thanks for coming! And thanks for making another GIRL COUSIN for us to play with!!! :)


4 comments:
your girls have grown SO much!!! you have super cute kids btw :) not like you didn't know that though ;)
funny connection...I was friends with Brian B. high school (well, we didn't go to the same h.s., we were in the same stake). and he marriend Justin's sister. It's fun when family comes to visit!
LUCKY Julie! But I heard I get to see you and your little kidlets at American Thanksgiving??? I hope so!!
Thanks for the great time! (And for picking me up soooo late at night :) It was so fun being with you all...I'll have to come again someday! Love you all!
Post a Comment