Sunday, November 1, 2009

10 MONTHS!

10 MONTHS!! What?! I really can't believe how this year has flown. Crazy. The girls are growing and are so much fun. There most recent trick is dancing. We turn on some music and they get groovin'. So cute.
Kate showing off her teeth. She has 2 with a 3rd coming in on the bottom. She is SO cute and happy and just funny. She puts up with Zach wrestling with her. I think she'll take him soon. SHe is taking steps, can climb the stairs to the top, and will be walking before we know it.
Kara Beara is such a silly sweetie. She was being SO CUTE during this photo shoot, it was hard to pick just one. She is starting to stand on her own and is so proud of herself whenever she does it. She LOVES Zach and laughs at him all the time...except when he knocks her down. She is very sensitive. :)
My attempt at getting one with them together...


If it's not one, then it is the other!
This is so funny! This is life. Kate is usually "exploring" Kara. And Kara doesn't love it. I love watching them play together and interact! Today Kara was laughing so hard because Kate was chasing her. It was awesome. I hope they are always good friends.




4 comments:

mj said...

10 months, really!? Wow. They are too cute for words. Love the tie-dye onesie.

Jordana said...

This year has gone by so fast! I remember when I first came to see them and Gibb had to call me to come home and feed Kepler, ha ha! They are such big girls now, I still can't believe Kate is almost walking. Miss you guys!

Ashley Dawn said...

They are such little dolls....LOVE IT!

Katie said...

Samara kept laughing and saying "do it again" to Kara!