So after two weeks of missing church, a week and a half of being quarantined in my sick-house...and counting, not sleeping much at all, being sick myself, and having a clogged milk duct I am offering not one, not two, but ALL of my children to the highest bidder.
Well, at least I was until Zach asked me one question. It went like this:
Zach: "Hey Mommy, what are you doing here?"
Me: "Just going INSANE!"
Zach: "Going insane?"
Me: "Yep."
Zach: "Oh YAY!!! I LOVE insane!"
I laughed. On a day that I didn't think it would be possible, I laughed out loud. Thanks Zachy. Maybe I won't give you kids away. Well, at least not all of you. We'll see how the bids, and the rest of the day goes.
Well, at least I was until Zach asked me one question. It went like this:
Zach: "Hey Mommy, what are you doing here?"
Me: "Just going INSANE!"
Zach: "Going insane?"
Me: "Yep."
Zach: "Oh YAY!!! I LOVE insane!"
I laughed. On a day that I didn't think it would be possible, I laughed out loud. Thanks Zachy. Maybe I won't give you kids away. Well, at least not all of you. We'll see how the bids, and the rest of the day goes.
10 comments:
Once I am done my student teaching ... I will take them for a week. or maybe just a day. cuz i need to relax before I have one of my own!!
I once told Samara "you're driving me crazy!" She said..."I want to come."
:)
"I LOVE insane!" haha he's hilarious! Sorry you've been having a rough time-- everyone feels that way at some point or other, even if they won't admit it! But you have beautiful children, if that makes you feel any better. ;)
That is hilarious! I love moments like that. Kid's are so fun.
I think that will be a new quote in our household "I love insane!" Sorry you're stuck in a sick house. I can only imagine what you're going through; for what it's worth, I totally admire you!
So sorry that you guys are going through this. But, this too shall pass...
I love moments like these. I think kids have been given a great sense of humour to help us laugh through the hard times.
hahahha too cute!
which twin was slacking off in the eatin department? (and caused the clogged milk duct...couldn't it wait a couple months until you weaned them?!)...how long are you planning on nursing them? how long did you nurse Zach? (if you respond here, the answer will be emailed to me, or you can send me a message on facebook if it's too personal)
I nursed Zach until he was 11 months. By then he was trying to stand and nurse and would not hold still. ENOUGH! ;) With the girls, I don't know who slacked. I don't keep track who is on what side, and they switch up all of the time. I'm thinking of going until they are three. HA! No, I will probably wean them when they turn 1 or maybe I'll go through winter just for the health of it. :) The antibodies and such. We'll see. I am VERY ready to be done. Can't wait for the cow's to start feeding them instead!
I just found out that even though I don't have a blog I can comment on yours with a Google account! Yay! Sounds like rough times in Scandinavia! Ok, I don't think you're quite in Scandinavia but the Vikings did come over to Newfoundland, Canada back in the day(and they were from Scandinavia). So sorry about the little hospital ward you're running. Sounds awful. I love that we can talk more on the phone now! YAY! Hang in there; you are the best that I know of in regards to hanging in there. Scrappy. As Dan's brother Kevin would say when he had a particularly bad digestion/bathroom issue "Head down, power through". Sick huh? Love ya! Sorry about the novella. This is your lovely friend Jamie Hayes by the way.
Post a Comment