Zach and I both got hair cuts this week. He looks SO old! What Zach got that I didn't was stitches. Yep. He is 2 1/2 years old and he has gotten stitches twice already. Poor guy. Yep, we were standing in line for the beloved Swine Flu Immunization (for the second time) and he was playing and tripped into the rock wall. He got a pretty big gash in his forehead, so we got out of line...again...and went to the Medicentre to get stitches. He got 2...probably should have had 3, but he was going nuts. It was THE WORST holding him down while he got them. I thought I was strong. HE is strong. Sorry Zachy!! At least our hair looks good! :) Plus, you'll look tough with your scar above your eye when you are older.
An attempt at a smile after stitches...and a nap. Nice bed head.
BEFORE...
AND AFTER! How do you like my new do?! I like it! She cut out a lot of the bulk at the bottom and gave me lotsa layers to mighten it all up and give a better shape. I also got a bit of a swoopy bang. I wish I could do it like my hair stylist did it!


12 comments:
your hair looks super cute!! i ALWAYS wish my stylist would come home with me to do my hair each day. it always seems so perfect when she does it:)
Poor little Zach!! I LOVE your hair! It looks amazing! Where did you go?
LOOOOVE your hair!
Love the cut (hair that is :)
I LOVE your hair! I need a haircut SO bad!! Maybe someday. Poor Zach getting stitches. Lucy just had stitches for the 1st time on her forehead and it was terrible. I just feel so bad for her. Hopefully Zach will recover quickly and his scar will be minimal
The the hair cuts! Zach does look so old! he's just so cute!
LOVE the hair! Poor Zachy!! It's amazing how a haircut makes our babies grow up so fast...
oh i love your hair...yikes that makes me want to cut mine. poor zach i hope he is feeling better!
I thought your hair looked cute before...but I guess it can even be cuter! I like it. You look like Angie from the back!
Oh I just love your hair cut!!! I am always up for new hair cuts!
poor little man! LOVE your hair! it looks awesome!
I love your hair!! beautiful!
Post a Comment