Sunday, March 28, 2010

Happy Birthday Cody!

Ladies and Gentlemen...He's 21!
This is my little brother Cody. Isn't he cute. He is on a mission for our church in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. His birthday was on the 16th. Jason and Kamry were driving right by the mission office, so they kindly agreed to drop some goodies off for him. I made him a birthday cake, his favorite cookies, and even a special tie. :) Happy Birthday Bro.
What's cookin?
Here are the kiddos all excited about the delicious cookies in the oven. I love this.



Sweet tie. I know. I'm taking orders...Crocheting is totally in. Justin would have modeled, but he was asleep...whoops. Leslie helped me figure out the pattern, the Crochet Goddess that she is...

What lovely texture. And yes, I did tie that all by myself. One of my talents.

All the goods. Turns out he got about 3 birthday cakes that day. Oh well, I bet mine was the best. Yellow cake, chocolate frosting, white chocolate letters...yum. It was supposed to be his missionary name tag...then I got lazy. Oh well. :)

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Wow, that tie turned out WAY better than I thought it would! Nice Job!!!

Kamry Low said...

what a good sisters! you know brothers on missions are lucky to have sisters! also funny about the backgrounds.. we have the same one! i guess great minds/ lows sisters think alike!

Alysha Sladek said...

sweet! i bet your brother loved it.
what ward is he in???