Thursday, March 11, 2010

Hats, Big Mouths, and Play Dough

Shreddies...they're THAT good.
I love that big bottom fishy lip hanging over.
I took out the camera and she says "Cheese." They learn so young!


So funny Kate.
(Side note: she did have a bib on. Several times throughout this meal I put her bib on. She simply will not have it.)

Closed.

AND OPEN!
She opens SO big. Whenever you feed her anything, or if she sees something you have that she wants, she does this. So funny. Such a big mouth for such a little girl.

ATTACK!!!

I was on the treadmill and Zach was watching "Dinosaur Train" and playing with his play dough. All of a sudden I look up and he is doing smash art. Fun I guess. Pink is done, now on to the purple.

The artist at work.

Voila! I am most impressed with the straight purple line in the middle. Nice detail.



Play Dough Recipe!

2 C flour
1 C salt
4 tsp cream of tartar

2 C colored water




Mix the dry stuff. Add the wet stuff. Cook it in a pot greased with 2 TBS oil, stirring constantly until it looks like play dough. This is great, soft stuff and lasts a long time without getting dried out! Takes minutes to make.

1 comment:

Alysha Sladek said...

ok I swear I don't check your blog for a week and then BAM there's like 5 new posts!!
It was great seeing you last weekend. And Kate totally made me feel good on Sunday not wanting to leave me :) (sorry I got them mixed up! I KNEW it was Kate... side note, I wrote Kara while I was writing this. It's the K thing that mixes me up 'cause I can TOTALLY tell them apart! just to clarify ;) )