Alberta Zach snagged Papa's hat right when we picked them up at the airport. This would have been perfect for his costume last year! Where were you then?! :)
What a cowboy.
I loved how the kids just jumped right in saying hi to Papa and Mer Mer. I LOVED having them here and having extra hands. Please come again, SOON! We all miss you!
Kara LOVES to be held and LOVES to cuddle. 2 reasons why she LOVES when grandmas come.
The favorite activity the first night. Fishing I think, but more like tug of war. Pretty sure mom's scarf doubled in length. :) That is why I love her so much. She didn't even mind. She said it'll shrink again in the dryer. It was all about them playing, him being happy and having fun. I love you mom!
PULL!!!! Look how red his face is! He is working hard!
The after math. Look how sweaty!
Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!
To start it off we had green 4 leaf clover pancakes on green plates! Lucky!
Kate loved Zach's new rain boots! Thanks for the cute outfits Carrie!
Movie time! And yes, all of my kids have green on...some where.They are eating what we call baby pop corn. Puffed wheat! It is really good! (and only 50 calories and lots of fiber and protein in 1 cup!)
And what is St. Patrick's Day without corned beef and cabbage!? They didn't have the real corned beef roast up here AND we couldn't find cabbage at the store! So, we found corned beef sandwich meat and a pickled cabbage. You only live once, right?! It actually made a pretty good toasted sandwich. Mom said it was better than horseradish! Yay for St. Patrick's Day and Green food!
All the kids went up for a bath in our jacuzzi tub. I totally remember doing this with my friend Jolene when I was younger. My mom and dad had one of these tubs. We filled it up, poured tons of soap in, and got lost in the bubbles. Sometimes there were so many bubbles they'd go out of the tub onto the floor. We had to feed the bubbles into the "bubble eater" on the tub. Remember that Jolene? FUN!
Zach loved it...the girls didn't. They were afraid of the jets.
Scrub a dub dub.
We celebrated Zach's birthday early. He had a chocolate mint chip ice cream cake...YUM!
The pictures on the wall need updating, so I thought I'd take a few pictures after the kids were ready for church. It ended up being a joke...Yes, she does have a little clip in her mouth. Silly Kate. Portrait for the show "Your kid ate what?!"
I REALLY wish this had a better background, better lighting, and no plug. I LOVE their little faces in this one!! So sweet. And Kate's head turned to the side. So Kate.








9 comments:
I have been WAITING to see some of these pics! They are lucky kiddos to have such awesome grandparents. I love how swett the pics you took of the kids are... you did good Amelia and Justin!
awww, you guys are cute! What a fun post! Loved all the pictures.
CUTE!! thanks for posting more pics, it was awesome to see you guys. Zach looks like he is getting so big - crazy how fast he is growing up.
Your kids are so cute! I can't believe how grown up Zach looks!!!
Hi Aimee! Of course I remember you! You are a Crippen for life you know?! I love that you openly admitted you blog stalked me haha too funny! Its so great to hear from you! Canada aye? thats pretty cool. I definitely dont envy your winters but I hear its beautiful there. I do love my Hawaii home and I dont feel like I could live anywhere else, but I guess I will have to adjust in a few weeks! Oh how time is flyin by. You have a beautiful family! a cutie boy and twins!! What a lucky girl you are! Lots of work but so much fun I bet! So good to hear from you...And I dont think I know the Burnhams..you think I would seeing how small it is here.
looks like you had a lot of fun. and your hair is getting so long! i wish mine grew as fast :)
Cute updates! We're so excited to see you all in a few months!
Great pictures. What a happy household!
Love you.
Post a Comment