
Morning of May 4th...we wake up to this. I literally gasped out loud. Are you kidding me?! Come on Spring!

More of the ugliness...I mean moisture for the farmers. Right. We'll be positive about this.

And to top it off, our basement flooded! Weeee! :) Justin came home from his first day of delivering babies, right when his first lady was about to push. I felt so bad! He ended up missing the WHOLE day while we moved EVERYTHING upstairs, vacuumed up water, acquired and moved fans, and ripped up carpet underlay. So tiring. I felt even worse when we found out insurance would have paid for an emergency crew to come out and do all of that grunt work had we thought to call them.

What the kids did all day. Watched movies, ate popcorn and hung out amid the junk in the living room in their pjs. Pretty sure this was taken around 6 pm...yikes.
1 comment:
does he want to be an ob/gyn?
Post a Comment