A LOOK INTO THE HIGHS OF THE LOWS!
that is sooo cute! I found that my eyebrows were going up and down with hers....they are growing up so fast!
this kid makes me laugh, you should how long she'd do that for!
She's TALKING? WHAT!!??? That was hilarious!
I love this video! But, isn't she only 2 months older than Lydia? And she's nowhere close to talking. Caleb says that video could be a youtube hit. :)
Very cute... Nani used to do the same thing! Kate sure seems to be a real character!
Love it! She's one animated chick!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
that is sooo cute! I found that my eyebrows were going up and down with hers....they are growing up so fast!
this kid makes me laugh, you should how long she'd do that for!
She's TALKING? WHAT!!??? That was hilarious!
I love this video! But, isn't she only 2 months older than Lydia? And she's nowhere close to talking. Caleb says that video could be a youtube hit. :)
Very cute... Nani used to do the same thing! Kate sure seems to be a real character!
Love it! She's one animated chick!
Post a Comment