
Cousins!!! My kiddos with
Kamry's cutie Talia. They all love Talia. Kate says her name very well! So cute. I am SO excited that they have cousins on this side now!

Zach putting his birthday present to good use. He wrote that!!! :) He catches on quick.

Kara showing us all how to pray. She puts the back of her hands together like a praying mantis. This isn't the best angle, but it is funny.

Zach showing us folding our arms for prayer...Kara style.

When he's not praying, he drinking...JONES Cream Soda! :) We went to a friends open house of his firm and Zach got to have his OWN pop. (Yes, he calls it POP! What a Canadian) This picture is SO funny!
2 comments:
I think Zach drugged Talia in the first photo! haha! Oh i love cousins!
I call it pop & i'm from oregon. better than calling it coke right?
Post a Comment