Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Flour, Food, and other Messes...

BEWARE!!! This post is not for the organized, clean freak, perfect mother...because I'm posting it! HA! My children make messes. Lots of them. Any time I am not looking, and sometimes even when I am, they explore and create...messes. I really can't remember where I was at this one, but I caught Kate red-handed...actually white-handed! We store big buckets of flour in our closet. Well, I didn't shut the lid on tight enough the last time I used it and Kate found it. Then I found her...

Doesn't she look so guilty?! Caught ya! It was hard to not laugh while I repremanded her! So I ran for the camera and laughed then.
The crime scene and the criminals, caught white handed.



Okay, onto more messes. The girls love dip. Any kind of dip, like ketchup or syrup or ranch. Any saucy stuff left on their plate gets licked up. Here are some messy faces!


These kids LOVE corn!
Especially Zach. He LOVES it. I found some cob holders and he loves those too!


Moving on to dessert we have "cheese popsicles" as Zach calls them. They kind of do look like marble cheese, eh? Well, they aren't really cheese, but they are vanilla yogurt and orange pop frozen together. Pretty delicious!


Zach enjoying his peach yogurt popsicle. They are yummy and take a long time to eat so I can clean up dinner while they enjoy a popsicle. A treat for me as much as it is for them!

And who doesn't eat their cucumbers like this? He's looking at me like "What mom, this is totally normal!"




Like I said, anything left on the plate gets licked off. :) And this picture also shows that if we put a semi-translucent plate in front of Kate's face and make her blow on it she kind looks like Kara! I think so at least.
Especially Zach. LOVES it.

Mmmmm.

No comments: